Meg Harrison Poems
- Live Your Life Live Your Life Take each moment and day to ...
- A May Wedding A May Wedding As a bride who has the long veil...
- Family Picnic We are having a picnic today, and meet at the...
- Snow In The Air Snow In The Air Snow in the air comes ...
- Tenderness In Love This love is soft with your skin against ...
- With Rose In Hand Prayer is worth more than a rose in my ...
- A Baby's Innocence The baby will see God's face appear as a ...
I was born in Bergen County and I still live here.I wrote the poem 'Live Your Life' when I was 13 years old. when I was fifteen or so I wrote the Poem called 'The Flood From Love'
I was introduced to poetry in Catholic School where we had poetry contests and Three people from a class recited a poem in front of an audience on stage.
I was picked to recite the poem called 'Forgiven' by A.A Milne about a nanny letting out a child's beetle.
I love the poem called Eletelephony by Eleanor Richards
which I learned about in fifth grade.
I am the fifth child out of seven.
I have three brothers and three sisters.
some of my poems were written when I was a ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Meg Harrison
Live Your Life
Live Your Life
Take each moment and day to day,
Do not throw your life away.
Remember yesterday and look for tomorrow.
There is no time to borrow.
Your Life is being thrown and tossed
trying to make up for things you lost.
Life is being rearranged again.
Life is full of pain.
I know life is hard.
But there is no time to discard.
Take each moment day to day
and do not throw your life away
So you will live your life;
Although everyone lives together in strife,
There is time for everything.
Do you hear the birds sing?
The animals are ...