Moti Lal Saqi
Lord! You Look After This Univers - Poem by Moti Lal Saqi
Lord! You look after this Universe,
Your order moves this world.
Then how can i not bow at thy abode.
Why did you not grant me
just one day free from pain and Agony?
This mind is a traveller towards its own destiny,
It has not to be begged or bribed,
This is a like a Shrine within every individual,
But this Ziyarat blesses only a seeker.
(Translation from original kashmiri by A K Mota)
Comments about Lord! You Look After This Univers by Moti Lal Saqi
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Moti Lal Saqi's Other Poems
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl