Los Angeles - Poem by Lamar Cole
She wanted to fly to the moon.
He wanted to fly to Los Angeles and arrive by noon.
She wanted to go to places out of reach.
He wanted to put on sunscreen lotion and go to the beach.
She wanted to party all night in a dress that was red.
He just wanted a quiet night in bed.
Comments about Los Angeles by Lamar Cole
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl