Losing It All - Poem by LaShawanda Ivey
I cry out loud, But no one hears me
I'm trying to figure out what should do
Make myself available or step up my game
But you still don't hear me
Because it's all the same to you
I feel like you love me
But not like before
Is it another lover or I'm a being PARANOID?
I love you with all my heart and soul.
But am I crazy or being PARANOID?
Comments about Losing It All by LaShawanda Ivey
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda