Lost. - Poem by Roy Storey
The seedling grows
one year two years
Fifty more and on again.
Then cut down
making paper rolling round.
Pages for me to write
in the middle of the night.
Another dream that went a stray.
They do turn out that way.
Comments about Lost. by Roy Storey
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl