Lost Words - Poem by Samiha Issacs
My words are lost in trance,
Never again to be redeemed,
If only my mind would give a chance.
To the words lost in between.
For all writers wrist is cold.
Without a thought in mind,
Soon surpassed by the pen they hold,
The strength of words had made me blind.
Comments about Lost Words by Samiha Issacs
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl