Louie Lost The Love Of His Life Tonight - Poem by art kuttler
pat, didn't give up, with out a
we haven't known, pat long,
but what i know, is pat was strong.
surly not ready to go, wanting to watch
her grandson, Ryan grow.
it wont be the same, sitting in front
of the pink, palace, without pat,
gliding, in her swing, with something funny
to say, and smile to share, if you ever needed anything,
pat would, always be their, so pat wherever you are,
just know, we all care, and some day will
be there, to sit with you, in front of gods
pink palace, while you swing, in your Amish
made chair, without, any earthly cares,
save us all a chair, till we get there.
so goodbye, for now
will all, see you there
Copyright © 2007
Comments about Louie Lost The Love Of His Life Tonight by art kuttler
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl