Love Came Pouring In - Poem by Kelly Lynn
All my cares seem so far away,
and they were feelings once shared.
Not so long ago, maybe a day ago,
I seemed to be so scared.
There may be a future for us.
It may be a passing thing,
but through your light colored eyes
I see everything and
in your thoughtful smile
love came pouring in.
Comments about Love Came Pouring In by Kelly Lynn
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl