Love, From Me - Poem by Unic Cjonr
The greatness for the love of being loved.
Lies hidden deep inside your heart.
The truth to happiness is the fact you can never have enough.
From now until forever.
Push the hate aside.
Set your sadness free.
Let love loose inside.
Blind you were but now can see.
The end of the deal will begin.
Better is the way you will feel.
If you are a bit to green.
Go ahead and hug a tree.
Lots of Love.
Comments about Love, From Me by Unic Cjonr
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl