Madam Nothing - Poem by Unic Cjonr
Once innocent, to a world which hides the darkest of corners. Once born, to be bitten by my sins. My life is the burned page in a book where the frame is on fire. Covered with flames, in and between the blood soaked thorns embedded in my mind. Fear roams around the crevices inside my brain, screaming continuously her name. The shadow is my reflection. When I stare in the mirror, I am to blame. Worse, I feel something crawling. Deep inside the shallows of my heart. It is her, Madam Nothing.
Comments about Madam Nothing by Unic Cjonr
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl