Love, From The First Sight ! - Poem by Yoseph Lupu
It is supposed, that the power of the mighty light,
Opens our heart, at love, from the first sight!
When our eyes, in a quick look,
Caches the portrait, from the life book!
It happens every day, when we see a nice face,
Looking at its' shape, with much grace!
However, practically we use to say,
That love from the second sight, really pay!
The stars and the moon, murmured their tune:
What do we see at night, isn't love from the first sight?
We really believe, that a couple in his mind,
Has real feelings, and not just a bright light!
And now, for you all, who are involved in an affair,
Don't you believe, that there is, something sweet, out there?
Comments about Love, From The First Sight ! by Yoseph Lupu
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl