Love In Me - Poem by Peace Ogosime
Mankind was a produce of love,
the end result of love is my life,
heart to heart love has made me move.
And with love this world i survive.
The love of a girl has made me a man
and with the sight of girls i don't frown
for in love my heart grow fonder
and my life has become even sweeter.
But as much as i have come to love
it's in my poem that i could say,
'I love you.'
Comments about Love In Me by Peace Ogosime
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl