Many Pillow - Poem by Peace Ogosime
It's so funny
that i sleep in many pillow.
Even if the day is sunny,
i just cant mellow.
Comments about Many Pillow by Peace Ogosime
If You Forget Me
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poem Submitted: Thursday, July 26, 2012
Poem Edited: Thursday, July 26, 2012
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl