Love Is A Three Minute Song - Poem by DAVID GERARDINO
this is it, thier is no more, the glass is empty, .and
are time is short.but now that its over, now that its
done, well pick up the peices and move on.
this is it, dont say a word, we saw the rain clouds
and felt the storm.but now that its over, now that
its done, were pick up the peices and move on.
Comments about Love Is A Three Minute Song by DAVID GERARDINO
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda