Love Is Dead - Poem by shannon green
Love is dead.
Love is nothing to her.
Love can go to hell.
Love is a sin.
Why is love a sin?
She loved him.
He didn't love her back.
She will always love him.
She wants him.
She doesn't know if he wants her.
He's everything to her.
She's nothing to him.
She wants to die.
She wants to live.
But in the end love killed her.
He was heart broken.
He wanted to tell her he loves her.
He never got the chance.
To tell her what was in his heart.
He will always love her till the day he dies.
Comments about Love Is Dead by shannon green
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
shannon green's Other Poems
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl