Sharon Maree Smith
Love's Sweet Abandon - Poem by Sharon Maree Smith
My soul so still in moments pure
My eyes upon the pristine sky
A lone bird glides and upon its lure
My very essence..a captive sigh
Stirring within my being so deep..
for flight abandon..my soul doth yearn
The skies entice..my strength doth weep
The heart inside this host doth burn
Beloved..my eyes draw tears from this yearning
as I've walked through Fire for a Love so True
and the greatest piece of Wisdom's learning..
...all I desire is to be with You.
Comments about Love's Sweet Abandon by Sharon Maree Smith
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl