Love's Touch - Poem by Alexandra Bowden
Thoughts of that night,
Run through my mind.
Your soft touch,
Your hard kiss.
Teeth digging into my neck,
Nails digging into your chest.
Talk of folks,
And everything imaginable.
Pushing into you,
Pushing into me.
Laughing at the past and the present.
Your hands running down my back,
My lips touching your sweet neck.
Hours that passed,
Felt like seconds of delicious pleasure.
Even the pain after it,
Was worth the while.
And now I count the seconds,
To the time where I can be with you again.
Comments about Love's Touch by Alexandra Bowden
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda