Loved Too Much - Poem by Chelsea DeVries
Yes, that's right.
This is about YOU.
I just can't seem
To get up and on
with my life if
you don't exist in it.
Every time I try to
put you in a memory box
there you are with your gorgeous
green eyes and your heavenly smile
and your beautiful soul and your skateboard attire,
including your cool shoes...
Oh, look at that!
There I go again,
rattling on about
I just thought I'd
Finally let you know
you are loved too much by
Comments about Loved Too Much by Chelsea DeVries
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye