Loving You - Poem by Baby KROFT
Take me in your arms
my darling! !
Show me that I am
You are mine.
Ah. At last
we come together - Perfect Embrace.
The smiles on every face we meet
again tell us we are in love and
one another's - Perfect Harmony
existing, sister and brother:
Like Isis and Osiris
I savor you more than any other
LOVE is our cover that keeps us warm
You being the only reason I welcome the
Pick a flower from our garden that is Earth.
Let us play in the wildflowers and tip-toe through the tulips..
DANCE this song called
Comments about Loving You by Baby KROFT
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl