Lullaby Of A Tired Mother - Poem by Glenn Bagshaw
dawn shall break.
I'm to pieces
if you wake!
Night's so dark,
day's a dare;
would you even care?
Night broods quiet,
day writes songs:
left or right
to wake is wrong...
Comments about Lullaby Of A Tired Mother by Glenn Bagshaw
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl