Lupu, Your Spanning Arch! - Poem by Yoseph Lupu
China, I wish you very best,
For the projects, your last, your High!
The bridge at Hangzhou Bay!
And the higher Spanning Bridge at Shanhai!
The first one, is thirty six Km. long ,
The second, its Span, is five hundred fifty Meters high,
Like in a multiline song,
Showing what is mankind able, after fly!
http: //www.youtube.com/watch? v=9Sr4Y5Lj_0Q
Comments about Lupu, Your Spanning Arch! by Yoseph Lupu
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl