Stephen S. Yeandle
Lyrics For A City’s Night. - Poem by Stephen S. Yeandle
On a balcony across from the Laundromat,
I watch the daylight decompose.
Hookers look 'en for a little cash,
how many pickups how many fights?
this is how it always is.
A city's collective attitude,
unforgiving winter's night.
Cacophony of broken sounds,
declarations of emptiness.
Comments about Lyrics For A City’s Night. by Stephen S. Yeandle
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda