Patricia Gale Poems
- 110 % Read careful gents I am about to divulge a hidden ...
- Butterfly Dreams Oh to be a butterfly and flutter my wings by...
- Circles And Lines With pen in hand my mind begins to ...
- A Friend Come to me in twilights surrender When the ...
- A Mother's Love Never Dies When we watched the maple ...
- Rowan Tree Beneath the green and berry red They flutter ...
- A Poet In Love My mind reels with words of love, desire and ...
Quote from Patricia Gale: 'A hopeless romantic, who should have been born in another time another place.'
Patricia's 2007 book of poetry titled 'Ink From the Heart' recently published and available at
She has also been published twice in the Indiana Criteron.
Her children, three daugthers and two sons have graced and blessed her with three healthy, handsome grandsons.Who are her pride and joy.
'Life only gets better when you become a grandparent.. makes having children all worth while'
Patricia is a lover of the classics, nature and gardening. Making things grow with her hands is the most rewarding gift ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Read careful gents
I am about to divulge a hidden secret
The secret list of what a lady finds appealing
A man who takes pride in the way he looks
But can not spend more time in front of the mirror than a model
Grooming is worth 30 %
His walk… must have confidence in it
No head hung low
Look us right in the eye
10 % on this one
Friendly but not to friendly, just a touch at first
A sensitive caring side
Please no over whelming machismo, it really is unbecoming
Strength, please no over emotional clingy types
15 % added for this
Chivalry the long ...