Machine Of War - Poem by Unic Cjonr
Down to the T inside my bones.
Written in the dust.
With the machine driven by War.
Blood must be spilled.
Screams must be filled.
Mr. Money and Mr. Hide.
With excessive dollars that are being tilled.
Do you care.
And by change, if you do not.
Mothers which lost their sons.
Widow makers under the black night.
One that shines without a moon.
While the peace lovers with the tint for hate.
In the safe environment.
Sometimes even underground.
Inside the snakes living room.
Comments about Machine Of War by Unic Cjonr
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl