Mad World - Poem by joanne fenner
It seem's today the world's gone mad,
bragging about everything they've never had,
fighting amoungst themselves seems so sad,
there turning our world from good to bad.
So much anger for others,
there's no longer love for any other,
no longer a world where you'd help a friend,
only a ruin where evil descends.
Why is our world falling apart,
when can our childrens lives have a chance to start,
there is so much beauty to see, a free work of art,
why is there no longer love in our hearts.
Comments about Mad World by joanne fenner
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl