You Created This... - Poem by joanne fenner
You can have my money,
you may have my time,
you could say i'm funny,
but you'll never be mine.
You can give me a script to say,
you may tell me what to do,
you could keep controlling this way,
but i'll never be true to you.
You can say i wear too much make up,
you may hide me away,
you could say i'm pushing my luck,
but with you i'll never stay.
You can think i love you,
you may imagine i care,
you could dream this is all true,
but this is my living nightmare.
Comments about You Created This... by joanne fenner
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl