Man And Dolphin - Poem by Richard Joseph
A Bottle Nose Dolphin swam my way.
I was taken aback with it's grace and beauty.
Intelligence we share but how we use it,
we differ so.Man does not always use his
wisely.The dolphin can not do any otherway. .
We are alike but so different too; We inhabit
the land and don't always use it ok. We
are too many, dolphins are few. But they
do not bomb, hate or kill, we sure as hell do!
We will teach the rest of the worlds people
what to do.To be good, just like us; just as
they should do.
Comments about Man And Dolphin by Richard Joseph
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda