Man’s Will - Poem by Santhosh Vijayakumar
Blew a heavy wind,
In a mountain near.
The flowers shattered,
The leaves fell,
Why even the trees shook.
But what stood still,
Is the mountain, steady.
Same is the man’s will,
If strong and steady,
Wins all winds.
Comments about Man’s Will by Santhosh Vijayakumar
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl