Manwhore! - Poem by Ingibjorg 'sen
Look at you-or rather I won't
It'll give you yet
Another reason to gloat-
You lying little stoat.
You're so cool-
(You think you rule.)
You're such a flirt-
(You treat women like dirt.)
All your friends worship you
They'd quite happily lick your shoes.
Talk to girl's chests but not their eyes
Does this hardly suprise?
I hate to you pieces,
You tell all those lies,
Tell me to lie down-
I spit in your eyes.
You think it's _______ but I know your name.
Comments about Manwhore! by Ingibjorg 'sen
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye