Marital Bliss - Poem by elysabeth faslund
The conjugal state of conniption...
Just a redundant description
Of your consort's, 'No you ain't! '
And your peaceful state of 'saint'...
Why the contentious fight?
The answer is in sight
When the two of you realize
Ain't neither one of you right!
Drown dismay! Feed him grapes!
In a flimsy, naughty, nitey drape!
One more thing, that's no surprise...
Now you're fighting over shape and size,
Of apples and oranges.
Dewey Decimel System too!
Comments about Marital Bliss by elysabeth faslund
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl