Mars - Poem by Marilyn Lott
Mars is like it came from another planet
So lovely with it's bright pink bells
The leaves are unlike any other
Even at a glance, you can truly tell.
It lights up all the Cora Bells in my garden
The prettiest of them under the stars
I can honestly say it is my favorite
A sweet Cora Bell, my friend, named Mars.
Comments about Mars by Marilyn Lott
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl