Matt - Poem by Krystle Newberry
We walk and talk,
and say just friends,
but secretly you think of me.
I must confess,
you pass my test,
you're perfectly perfect for me.
Afraid to say,
what must be said,
afraid to let you know.
Just what i think and feel for you,
afraid to let it show.
They say you feel the same for me.
I must admit i hope its true.
I dream of being in your arms,
I dream of a life with you.
I love you darling,
I love you so.
I love you more than you'll ever know.
Fate brought us together,
nothing can make us end.
This is to my darling, my best friend.
Comments about Matt by Krystle Newberry
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl