Matthew 7 - Poem by Amera Andersen
Am I one with the flowers and the trees;
do I have the power, within my hand?
Am I in control, when I’m on my knees
and without a doubt do I understand?
There's a constant pool that flows within me
as I fall on my knees with my request.
Gives rise to a spirit that all may see,
knowing the changes will be for the best.
The joy and the bliss I’ve had since my youth
still dwell within me, when I kneel to pray.
I will show you how I have learned the truth
as my dreams come true nearly ev'ry every day.
Knock on the door it will open to you,
Believe in yourself and dreams will come true.
Comments about Matthew 7 by Amera Andersen
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl