Maybe Some Other Time. - Poem by Patricia Ansari
Theres always something to do, cause the world keeps on turning. I strongly believe that we should all try to love each other, somehow that takes time, and maturing. It will be worth the fight if we can make wrongs right-If we could turn dark into light -BOY I think we might just be able to win this fight, We may have a chance to go in the right direction, where we can stand tall, and not take NO for a answer.I can rise up and be something special- I truly believe this can happen, Why not dream, for nothing is impossible- Stay Humble and true to yourself and the truth will follow you.
Comments about Maybe Some Other Time. by Patricia Ansari
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl