My Thought For The Day. - Poem by Patricia Ansari
With things racing through my mind all day and everyday, I get so overwhelmed, and I forget to pray. This let's satin give me bad ideas, He increases paronia and heightens fears. But as I calm down and realize this, I feel stupid, silly, and very sick. So I wrote this poem to relay a message to myself, 'that God and his son Jesus aint gave up on me yet'.
Comments about My Thought For The Day. by Patricia Ansari
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl