Me - Poem by C.D. Woods
People come and people go.
People always to and fro.
People make me happy and
People keep me low.
I'm not here to sleep
With the demons in my head.
Not here to exorcise them
Or to bring them back from the dead.
Keep on going, Keep on going.
Keep me toing, keep me froing.
Leave me happy and leave me sad.
Make good and make me bad.
I love life and I hate life.
I want to die and I want to fly
Away to heaven, you and me,
Together forever, and we'll never leave.
Comments about Me by C.D. Woods
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda