Me - Poem by teri bronte
I am me,
a mother, a woman, a person of idea's.
I am the daughter of her and him.
A lover of art's of music and books.
A woman that feel's lost and lonely and empty.
A woman that wants love, hugs and kisses.
A woman who fear's loneliness, the dark, a house.
A woman who gives her honesty, trust and friendship to all.
A woman that would like to see arm's reaching out to her,
and love in someone's eyes for her, and too feel warmth against
her at last.
I'm a woman that lives in a small town...
I am me.
Comments about Me by teri bronte
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda