Me And My Life - Poem by Melanie Candy
Please let my childhood be,
can't you see what your doing to me
thats why I am running so fast
to leave my past,
10 miles back behind me.
Behind the smiles there was ache,
ache from hitting and of course heartache,
but this girl was'nt letting her family win
instead she kept her pain, anger and fear trapped in.
Comments about Me And My Life by Melanie Candy
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl