Christian K. Montiel
Me, Him And The Other One. - Poem by Christian K. Montiel
Me, him and the other one.
Me, I was the one who became you friend with benefits, I was a total stranger until the last day that you talk to me but you found something that never exist and you though that I was the key that should open your happiness.
Him, he is the man who you love and the one that fulfill your dreams and fantasies and he can make whatever you want come true, I mean ten years, three kids and a life that you dream about.
And the other one is his and yours little friend, the one who you found a so call friendship and make you see things that you could it believe, until today I don’t know why you took all the blame on me.
Comments about Me, Him And The Other One. by Christian K. Montiel
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl