Christian K. Montiel
Missing Lyrics. - Poem by Christian K. Montiel
I had wrote a thousand of lyrics to that woman, those poems that she never going to read, I wonder if she still thinking of me?
C’mon little book of hundred stories that were create in life and develop in somebody’s mind, a mind of a poet that had die into a life of darkness.
They say that when is true love you can see it even on the dark but today my heart is falling apart as one day it fall in love.
Missing lyrics of thousand poems of love build by beautiful feelings that could it create the most beautiful work that I hadn’t created yet.
Comments about Missing Lyrics. by Christian K. Montiel
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl