Meaningful Silences - Poem by Kate Hutson
He could always be relied upon
To fill in the gaps:
No meaningful silences for him,
He paused for breath.
His lack of forethought dazzled,
His words peppered like shot,
Stunning the nuance, it fell,
Bleeding over his ignorance.
Comments about Meaningful Silences by Kate Hutson
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl