Memories Of A Friend - Poem by Ruby Muniz
I remember when we were kids and it was just you and me
But now it just can't be.
So many things have happen much pain and love and hurt.
I no longer turn to you when I feel blue.
I turn to her, my best of friend.
But without a doubt when I look at her I can't help think of you.
And how the life of us used to be, when it was only me and you.
Comments about Memories Of A Friend by Ruby Muniz
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl