Memories Of My Past - Poem by Hadyn Rodriguez
Scars remind me that my past was real,
like the sight of you and the scent of beer.
I’ll never hate anything more:
you are everything that I can't ignore.
These scars remind of the truth…
what was God thinking when he made me from you?
i will never suffer this fate again,
I’ll never become this thing I hate.
The scars remind me of where I’m from
and of the thing I’ll never become i hope.
Comments about Memories Of My Past by Hadyn Rodriguez
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl