Memories Of The Past - Poem by Leonard Lee
As i fondle with the memories of the past.
I remembered those unbelievable crew and cast.
In a time when no one could touch us.
In a place where we all were having a blast.
How i wish that time would last.
Although, now my joints are a rust.
And my hips are a fuss.
The memories of my past i still lust.
For me, that's such a plus.
Oh memories of the past.
You are my hope's last.
Please, please come back to me my sweet sweet memories of the past.
Comments about Memories Of The Past by Leonard Lee
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl