Memory Embraced - Poem by Terry Wiens
She lives in my soul and travels my mind,
My heart she does own and my love she does bind,
Her touch can be gentle, her words can be kind.
How luck has been with me to have this rare find.
She raises my spirits and lifts me with praise,
I long for her touch and her sensuous gaze,
I touched her soft skin creating a passion maze,
Now I hold in my heart the memories she gave.
Comments about Memory Embraced by Terry Wiens
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda