The Conflict Of Nature - Poem by Terry Wiens
The warmth of the sun on the cold mountain snow,
A conflict created through which new life will grow,
This is the way of this place we call earth,
Seasonal affects to give the world worth.
Through time eternal the balance has grown,
The cycle of nature is all we have known.
Now the vanity of man claims we can do better,
Cut down the forests, make the desert wetter.
That life giving balance that had worked for so long,
The arrogance of man will make it all wrong.
We threw off the balance that existed in nature,
By denying the knowledge we are earth’s creature.
Comments about The Conflict Of Nature by Terry Wiens
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl