Edward Kofi Louis
Mercy And Compassion - Poem by Edward Kofi Louis
Named after you and named after me!
But, the die was casted to all quintessential Africans.
Someone ay be very great to others,
But not in the same way all over the world! !
However, execute true judgement and,
Show mercy and compassion to all in this world.
Comments about Mercy And Compassion by Edward Kofi Louis
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda