Metaphysics - Poem by Naveed Akram
The notorious ideas of our times are exact,
Coinages like ‘metaphysics’ encourage thinkers
To think and philosophically endeavour to the best
Of their abilities.
I am ignorant of their ways and am an idea myself,
Physical ones are begun and congratulated,
About nature, and the natural world,
The metaphysical one is about change and causes.
When the stars meet me in the eye,
Strong connections are kept and the changes
Of the strongest nature occur in
The recesses of my mind.
Comments about Metaphysics by Naveed Akram
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl