Mid-Autumn Rain - Poem by Arfa Karim
As I was walking in a distant garden,
It happen just so sudden,
That rain poured in heavy showers,
On the bright and colourful flowers.
Then to home hurried I,
Under the grey, clouded sky.
To save myself from getting wet,
And the cold which I could get,
From the Mid-autumn rain,
Pattering against the window-pane.
Comments about Mid-Autumn Rain by Arfa Karim
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda