Happy Birthday Dad - Poem by Arfa Karim
Every day the whole year through,
I feel grateful you are my father.
Some fathers dont have time for their kids,
But for you I am never a bother.
You always make the effort to listen and share;
You are always there when you are needed.
It warms me to know how much you care,
And with that knowledge my worries are defeated.
Dad, you are truly admired and adored,
And as your daughter, I hope that you know,
These sentiments fill me each day of the year,
And my love for you continues to grow.
Today I wish you much pleasure and joy;
I hope all of your wishes come true.
May each hour and minute be filled with delight,
And your birthday be perfect for you!
Comments about Happy Birthday Dad by Arfa Karim
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda